Thursday, December 17, 2009

Guest Blogger: Melanie Parker: Psychic Tarot: Who Shuffles?

Psychic Tarot:Who Shuffles?

Every tarot article on this site is going to center around reading the tarot psychically. With that mindset, it is important that we trust our own intuitive sense on what is best for each reading. Maybe we have a set way of doing things, like shuffling the cards ourselves, and then one day have an urge to hand the cards over to the seeker to shuffle. I think this is what makes living with psychic awareness so much fun! Every experience is an opportunity for something new and different. We are continually growing, learning, and changing, and that is called living in Spirit. I saw a video of Sonia Choquette on YouTube, and she said the conscious mind wants things to be safe and secure, to stay the same, but the Spirit wants to move, change, and soar!

If you’ve already read my Psychic Tarot Reading ecourse, you know that my guidance has been to let the seeker shuffle the cards. I just found a message from my Spirit Guides that I wrote down last May:

It doesn’t matter who shuffles because answers come from guides/energy consciousness. However, we would like you to ask them to shuffle and place to get them participating in the act, so it is a collective energy, not just you.

You may have different guidance and do things for different reasons. Of course, what if you are reading for someone long-distance? In this case, I connect with the seeker and their guides energetically in my mediation before doing the reading, and then I do the reading. The entire time, I feel an energetic connection to them. I think the best way to do this is to feel love for them on a soul level.

So what do you do? Do you shuffle, or do you let the seeker shuffle? What has been your guidance on this subject?

One of the things I love about being able to comment back and forth on this website is the opportunity to learn from each other and grow in our own abilities and understanding. Please share your insights with us so we can create a loving, supportive community.

Happy tarot reading!

-Melanie Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment